Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Anger, frustration, fear, anxiety – they all go together don’t they?


Lets analyze this for a moment; Those who are angry are also frustrated (at their situation). They are fearful of what they are capable of when in an angry state; yet anxious when the thought of getting to the root cause arises;
Nine times out of ten when a child is angry there is a legitimate reason for it. A child just wants to be a child, sometimes they are caught in a web of adult ‘crap’ (for lack of a better word), and sometimes life circumstances throw them a nasty curveball called trauma or grief. Then there’s things like bullying, peer pressure (fear). Or maybe they just are angry at simple things like homework (frustration) or the upcoming school speech (anxiety).
 Energy tapping is a tool of empowerment, when used as a preventative tool it can help alleviate outbursts of anger-frustration-fear-anxiety. It can get to the core issue faster than any other therapy that I know of, and best of all it produces profound belief changes that help an individual (child or adult) move forward when they feel stuck because of anger - frustration - fear - anxiety!  Onward and Upward I say!
Check out the easy tapping statements below then go here for a chart on the tapping points
Easy tapping statements for anger - frustration - fear - anxiety (child);
“Even though I feel myself getting angry (frustrated - scared- anxious) I'm an awesome kid!”
“Even though I’m really angry (frustrated - scared- anxious) at (my Mom/the bully/teacher etc..) I know I’m a great kid!
Or
Even though I hate doing homework and it makes me sooo angry (frustrated - scared- anxious)  I’m an awesome kid!


Check out the new Children's healing book Tapping Away the Blues 


No comments:

Post a Comment