Thursday, September 16, 2010

What is a FUNK?

Let’s talk about a ‘funk’ – in my world a ‘funk’ is a bad day! It may start out like this; you wake up in the morning get out of bed, stub your toe – bang your knee on that damn corner of the bed (yet again) and slip on your partner’s sock that was left on the floor, you hear the kids yelling and so on…what do you do?
Get in the shower (sit on the bed) take a few minutes and Tap: ‘Even though my day has started in a funk, I love and accept myself completely! Even though I’ve already stubbed my toe, banged my knee, slipped and hear the kids yelling I accept me and love me unconditionally. Even though my day has started in a funk I am going to have an amazing day full of possibilities!’ Tap tap tap….keep tapping until you feel better, be persistent; keep going; don’t give up, keep tapping until you know it’s no longer going to be a funk day! (This is a great way to develop the habit of tapping which is what I wrote about in the Stress Eraser blog. Remember statistically 21 days to develop a healthy habit.)
Your day may start out in a funk but it certainly doesn’t have to end that way NO WAY; Empower yourself; Do yourself a favour; Do your body good and TAP!
http://www.tappingawaytheblues.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment