Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Suicide

A father sobs on CNN while talking about his 11yr old who was repeatedly bullied and ended up taking  his own life – Tyler Clementi, a Rutgers University freshman felt so invaded he jumped off a bridge. Three students reportedly hanged themselves in September -- a 13-year-old student in California, a 15-year-old student in Indiana and a 19-year-old student in Rhode Island. Two teens held hands as they jumped off a bridge in Glasgow Scotland and two girls in Orangeville Ontario were found dead, it’s believed they purposely overdosed on prescription pills.      WTF 
How do we help, what can we do, how can we shout it loud enough that ``IT WILL GET BETTER`` sooner or later, “THIS TOO SHALL PASS”...
 I am writing this to help those who feel that life is just so completely f**ked up that they would rather die, for those who feel unloved and alone, for those who have stopped feeling anything and are experiencing nothingness, hopelessness and numbness...
This is for you...
 Remember - SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM.
Please keep reading and try to follow the instructions found  here, then if you can, pick up the phone and call someone (there are two numbers below for you) after all, you have nothing to lose...right?
Remember - IT WILL GET BETTER, I know it doesn’t seem like a reality right now, but the universe keeps flowing and there is no stopping the forward motion of time; Another sun will set - another moon will rise - another day will come and all you are expected to do is put one foot in front of the other...let time flow, know that whatever has happened or is happening will eventually pass! No matter what the circumstance, time moves us forward; when we are at a low it’s like a never ending movie on slow motion.
Try this tapping phrase on the feeling that it can’t get any worse and it won’t get better (hopeless feeling) while tapping the sequence of points found here;
 Even though I feel like it’s hopeless, I’m here today. Even though I feel as though this will never get better, I’m here in this moment. Even though it all feels hopeless, I’m here; tap all points stating reminder phrase of “this hopeless feeling” After a few rounds try this; Even though I feel hopeless, I’m OK right now. Even though I feel as though it will never get better, I’m letting time flow, Even though it feels hopeless, today is another day and I’m putting one foot in front of the other. Reminder phrase; “Just for today I’m OK and I let time flow”

Remember - YOU ARE LOVED and even though you may feel like you aren’t. Rest assured YOU ARE! There are so many people offering unconditional Love and Light to YOU, all you have to do is receive it with an open heart. I’m sure it sounds stupid but it’s true, so when you are feeling at your lowest of lows, please know that YOU ARE LOVED!
Try this tapping phrase on feeling unloved - while tapping the sequence of points found here;
 Even though I feel unloved, I’m here today. Even though I feel as though no-one loves me and I’m alone, today I’m here. Even though I feel unloved, here I am; tap all points stating reminder phrase of “feeling unloved” After a few rounds try this; Even though I feel unloved, I’m OK right now. Even though I feel as though no-one loves me, maybe someone somewhere does, Even though I feel like no one loves me, I know I’m lovable and deserve to be loved. Reminder phrase; “I’m deserving of Love and someone Loves Me”

When things are so unbearable and life is crashing down upon you, please reach out.. don’t be afraid, don’t be too proud, don’t be ashamed.
Remember - suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem…
I send you Love from my Heart to yours.


 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)

1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)


No comments:

Post a Comment